Daughter of the King: The Musical
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Lunch buffet from 1p-2:30p
General Audience Doors Open 2:30p, Show at 3p
The River Place
8400 Regent Parkway
Fort Mill, SC
Enjoy a delicious Caribbean-style buffet luncheon catered by "MarlieQ's Caribbean Queen" including jerk or baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, cabbage, rice & beans, and plantains (All side dishes are seasoned without meat). Beverages and dessert are also included.
You'll also enjoy an array of unique vendors before and after the show!
- Dinner Theatre (includes buffet lunch and show ticket) - $40. Advance purchase required. Luncheon tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door.
- Show Only (includes show ticket) - $15 in advance; $20 at the door.
- Dinner Theatre Tables for 6 people are also available - $240. Advance purchase required. Luncheon tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door.
- All sales final. No refunds unless show is canceled by She Reigns Ministries.
- Tickets are transferrable. If you are unable to attend, you may give your tickets to someone else who can attend in your place.
Buy Tickets: www.DOKDINNER.EZRegister.com
About the Show
"I am a Princess, a Daughter of the King.
But this is not a fairy tale, it's real as real can be.
He clothed me in purple, gave me a crown of life, and made me royalty.
That's why I bow my knees and I lift my hands.
I give Him praise for all He’s done for me.
For I'm a Princess, a Daughter of the King!"
Meet the King sisters: the sassy, sophisticated and sensible daughters of the late pastor of the King Memorial Church. As different as night and day, their deep love for each other is about the only thing on which they can always agree.
Deanna and Ophelia reunite with their older sister, Renee, for the church's annual Homecoming Revival expecting the usual: a little family and a little feudin', mixed with a whole lot of fun!
But this year will be different.
When a mysterious, regal visitor appears and reveals a life-changing secret, the sisters discover they have more in common than any of them ever dared to dream.
Runtime: Approximately 90 minutes with no intermission.
DAUGHTER OF THE KING. Book, lyrics, and music by playwright/composer S. Kristi Douglas.